Translayte is an online service providing business & certified translations and serving individuals and businesses globally since 2018.
We’re looking for a self-driven mid-level marketing professional who can develop and execute Translayte’s marketing strategy from the ground up, testing out different customer acquisition channels, reporting on the results, and making decisions that promote the highest ROI.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s experienced in growing a global brand from planning to implementation.
Note that this is a fully remote, outsourced position.
- Develop, maintain, and execute the company’s online customer acquisition plan.
- Plan and implement an organic strategy to target high-value keywords, utilizing best practice techniques across all areas of SEO including on-page, off-page and technical.
- Manage SEO & Link Building Activities and track results to measure effectiveness.
- Email Newsletters: Manage content and ensure timely delivery.
- Website Content: Manage content calendar, freelancer assignments & content review
- Paid Marketing: Liaise with external teams. Review copy & results to ensure continued effectiveness & profitability.
- Pricing: Quarterly review of pricing across all markets to ensure pricing remains competitive.
- Affiliate & Partnerships: Measure results & provide marketing support to affiliates & partners.
- Events & Exhibitions: Provide support to Sales team attending in-person events & exhibitions.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts. (Presentations)
- 3 Years + digital marketing experience content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Previous experience of fast-paced, high growth, online environment
- Experience within the translations industry is desirable but not essential
Key Skills and Attributes
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Incredible flexibility, as this is a Work from Home role.
- Ability to learn significantly from and contribute to a fast-growing internet services business.
- Accessible Healthcare from different countries
- Significant growth opportunities across roles and functions within the company.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying